Sunday, May 10, 2009

Fathers be good to your Daughters
















A new life goal slowly dawned on me over the last year.

I don't know if it was from watching too much Grey's Anatomy, Baby Momma or just the adorable kiddies I find myself hanging with, but I really want a baby. The goal is by the time I am 25.

Certainly will be a good weapon in my arsenal when on a date I want to get out of, aye? I don't know by what method or channel I will make this happen, but it will be interesting to check back in 4 years to see how I have fared with this goal. I realise with this goal in place a lot of other goals are set in motion too.

In the meantime, for the mothers who are mothers, Happy Mothers Day Mum!

It hasn't been until I've moved out that I appreciate completely the holistic greatness of Mothers! Cheers to you all.





















photo courtesy of The Sartorialist

sometimes natasha bedingfeld's 'i wanna have your babies' is exactly my sentiment!

No comments:

Post a Comment